— Sales Development Representative
Contract to Hire and/or Full-Time
Who We Are:
COIL is the nationwide leader in turn-key EV Charging solutions. Driven to meet ambitious zero-emission goals, COIL's innovation bridges the gap between customer service, installation, and technology to enable widespread EV adoption. COIL believes that EV installation should be a simple, efficient, and seamless customer experience.
Headquartered in San Francisco & Los Angeles, COIL offers residential, commercial, and enterprise solutions powered by COIL's Unified Platform (COIL UP). We offer an array of services for manufacturers, installers, and renewable energy consumers that include Solution Design & Engineering, Program Management, EVSE experts, Incentive Programs, and COIL iQ - the leading Renewable Services Software Platform.
You feel comfortable building customer rapport and taking an educational approach to the sales process. You're interested in building technical expertise in the electrical, energy, and EV sphere. You're a great communicator and educator and can get your point across in a clear and concise manner. You like working in a team environment, but can effectively work independently. You have a history of meeting and exceeding sales goals. The role will report to the Residential Sales Manager. This role is remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S.
What You'll Do:
● Follow-up on inbound leads, educate potential customers, and close residential deals
● Understand customer needs and offer solutions by taking a consultative approach
● Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
● Develop and maintain relationships with channel partners and strategic accounts
● Nurture the relationship with customers at multiple levels to ensure that COIL remains the installer of choice for renewable energy solutions
● Ensure successful follow through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead information in internal systems
● Assist with revenue forecasting on a regular basis and review sales results to ensure that established targets are being met
● Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
What We're Looking For:
● 1+ years of relevant work experience
● Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of multiple product lines and convey the product benefits to potential customers through a consultative and easy-to-grasp approach
● Experience in the Construction or Renewable Energy industry is strongly preferred
● Although this role is considered farming (handling and managing existing clients) - applicant must possess strong closing skills
● Strong knowledge of CRM and customer engagement tools to drive productivity
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
● Desire to learn and develop within a quickly growing company
What We Offer:
● Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
● 401k plan with company contribution
● Flexible PTO
● Opportunity for growth
COIL, Inc. is committed to building diverse teams. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.